The current economy is marking a transitioning from carbon-hungry to a low-carbon economy which presents both a significant opportunity and an enormous challenge. As Goldman Sachs indicated, an opportunity in that the commercialization of low-carbon solutions, including clean energy technologies, can further catalyze an important emerging market and support the transformation of the global energy sector. Simultaneously, this transition presents an enormous challenge given the significant capital required to transform economies that have been reliant on an energy system that has been largely fossil-fuel based. This challenge is even greater when you consider the requirement to make investments today for benefits that will materialize well into the future. A successful transition will require close coordination between policy, technology and capital, at the core of which is partnership between the public and private sector as well as opportunities to partner with countries around the world.
Pressure is increasing from investors, regulators, customers and society for business and governments to transition to a lower carbon economy. our firm is fully aware of the current market condition and factoring in these elements.
- Identify reduce carbon emissions and climate-related financial risk within a value chain.
- develop climate policy analysis and intelligence to access evolving regulatory requirements
- Build new or repurposing existing infrastructure for the new lower-carbon economy, e.g., renewables, electricity networks, Liquid Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen, and carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS)
- Impact of closing, clean-up, or regenerate old fossil fuel related assets as the low carbon transition gathers momentum.
- Assess how nature-based solutions can support carbon reduction goals and build resilience of assets impacted by climate change.
Our experiences help us navigate the changes across multiple sectors and enable us to bring extensive technical and strategic capability to help organizations act at the scale and speed necessary to remain successful.
Get ahead of the curve and contact us if you have a carbon-based business today. We acquire carbon-based businesses, e.g., oil & gas sector and energy sector, that fall within certain criteria. We conform and grow acquired businesses to higher levels and roll them up with other bigger businesses to stand competition with sizable market share.